Achieve targeted release of pressure points with these firm massage roller balls.
These small massagers allow you to target tight, hard-to-reach spaces and are perfect for loosening tension in the neck, feet and hands.
The larger ball (green) has a firm density, while the smaller ball (blue) is extra firm, allowing for ease of use and versatility during precise trigger point work.
Both RAD Rounds are made of top-grade silicone that can be heated or cooled. For a warm, relaxing experience, soak in hot water for five to ten minutes. For a cold, refreshing sensation, soak in ice water, freeze or refrigerate.
- Dimensions: Large round 2.2" diameter, small round 1.6" diameter
- Material: Silicone
- Color: Green (large), Blue (small)
- Weight: Large round 3.6 oz; small round 1.6 oz
Use with the RAD Block for additional leverage and stability.
Training Video Archive:
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Neck and Shoulders
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Hips
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Lower Neck and Shoulders (Levator Scapula)
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Upper Back (T-Spine)
- How to Open Up Your Upper Back - RAD Roller Basics
- How to Improve Your Shoulder Health - RAD Roller Basics
- Tight Hips? Learn How to Unwind Them! RAD Roller Basics.
- How to Unlock Your Knees - RAD Roller Basics
- Myofascial Release for Your Ankles - RAD Roller Basics
- Unlock Tension in Your Neck - RAD Roller Basics
- Loosen Up Your Forearms and Triceps - RAD Roller Basics
- Healthy Low Back Essentials - RAD Roller Basics
- Rad Block
- Rad Roller
- Rad Helix
- Rad Rod
- Rad Rounds
- RAD Director Of Education - Kevin Hendry