Get deep, relaxing massage with the RAD Roller. Designed for rolling along the back and other tight areas of the body.
The compact and portable RAD Roller allows for rejuvenating back massage and targeted bodywork. The two-ball design provides trigger point release along your spine without putting painful pressure on the spine itself.
Additional benefits when used along the back include a release of movement in the ribcage, improved posture and increased flexibility of muscles.
The Roller also provides effective, soothing massage for calves, hip joints, IT bands, glutes, arms, feet, shoulders and the neck.
Available in three firmness levels: original, soft and stiff.
- Dimensions: Approximately 5" x 2 1/4"
- Material: Natural rubber
- Color: Blue (original), Green (soft), Black (stiff)
Use with the RAD Block for additional leverage and stability. (Sold Separately)
Training Video Archive:
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Neck and Shoulders
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Hips
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Lower Neck and Shoulders (Levator Scapula)
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Upper Back (T-Spine)
- How to Open Up Your Upper Back - RAD Roller Basics
- How to Improve Your Shoulder Health - RAD Roller Basics
- Tight Hips? Learn How to Unwind Them! RAD Roller Basics.
- How to Unlock Your Knees - RAD Roller Basics
- Myofascial Release for Your Ankles - RAD Roller Basics
- Unlock Tension in Your Neck - RAD Roller Basics
- Loosen Up Your Forearms and Triceps - RAD Roller Basics
- Healthy Low Back Essentials - RAD Roller Basics
- Rad Block
- Rad Roller
- Rad Helix
- Rad Rod
- Rad Rounds
- RAD Director Of Education - Kevin Hendry