Achieve concentrated pressure and maximum relief of tight trigger points with the RAD Rod™ massage roller.
The slender design of the RAD Rod massage stick minimizes surface area so you can apply highly targeted pressure without pain.
The roller is designed with a stainless steel core and soft EVA outer shell, allowing for intense myofascial release without sacrificing comfort and sensitivity.
Its sturdy design means the roller doesn’t bend or give in, making it ideal for tension relief in thick tissue areas of the body such as hamstrings and quads. Its smaller size also makes it more manageable for areas like calves and shins.
The massage stick’s ability to relieve leg soreness and promote muscle recovery make it a favorite among runners and endurance athletes.
- Dimensions: 12 ¼” x ¾”
- Materials: Steel, EVA foam and silicon
- Unit weight: 1 pound, 2 ounces
This product can be combined with the RAD Helix™ for two-in-one massage rolling. (Helix sold separately.)
Training Video Archive:
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Neck and Shoulders
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Hips
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Lower Neck and Shoulders (Levator Scapula)
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Upper Back (T-Spine)
- How to Open Up Your Upper Back - RAD Roller Basics
- How to Improve Your Shoulder Health - RAD Roller Basics
- Tight Hips? Learn How to Unwind Them! RAD Roller Basics.
- How to Unlock Your Knees - RAD Roller Basics
- Myofascial Release for Your Ankles - RAD Roller Basics
- Unlock Tension in Your Neck - RAD Roller Basics
- Loosen Up Your Forearms and Triceps - RAD Roller Basics
- Healthy Low Back Essentials - RAD Roller Basics
- Rad Block
- Rad Roller
- Rad Helix
- Rad Rod
- Rad Rounds
- RAD Director Of Education - Kevin Hendry