The unique design of the RAD Helix™ roller provides targeted massage to sore, tight muscles along the back to rejuvenate the spine.
The arched design of this innovative massage roller is inspired by human DNA, replicating a double helix. Its anatomical shape is designed to unlock back stiffness on two planes and flush out toxins to promote healthy, open posture.
The two cone-shaped ends provide release in two different planes — extending and opening your spine —while the ridges offer waves of pressure to flush waste materials out of your muscles. The dip in the middle allows you to apply strong pressure and release stress while safely protecting the spine.
The roller is made of a specially designed polymer that’s soft enough for relieving tension in the muscles, yet strong enough for heavy-duty use. The material is waterproof, sweat-proof and non-porous.
- Dimensions: 12 ½” x 3"
- Materials: High-density foam
- Unit weight: 1 pound
Training Video Archive:
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Neck and Shoulders
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Hips
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Lower Neck and Shoulders (Levator Scapula)
- RAD Roller - The Everywhere Massage Tool - Upper Back (T-Spine)
- How to Open Up Your Upper Back - RAD Roller Basics
- How to Improve Your Shoulder Health - RAD Roller Basics
- Tight Hips? Learn How to Unwind Them! RAD Roller Basics.
- How to Unlock Your Knees - RAD Roller Basics
- Myofascial Release for Your Ankles - RAD Roller Basics
- Unlock Tension in Your Neck - RAD Roller Basics
- Loosen Up Your Forearms and Triceps - RAD Roller Basics
- Healthy Low Back Essentials - RAD Roller Basics
- Rad Block
- Rad Roller
- Rad Helix
- Rad Rod
- Rad Rounds
- RAD Director Of Education - Kevin Hendry