OPTP Posture Bricks provide endless versatility for use in yoga and Pilates exercise.
Beginning yogis can benefit from a Posture Brick by using it to achieve better form, balance and alignment as flexibility progresses.
For more advanced users, the bricks provide assistance in achieving proper form and better connection while pursuing more challenging poses.
Pilates users can use the bricks for seating assistance to ease tension in the hips and hamstrings during movements, and also in numerous creative ways to enhance mat and reformer exercises.
- Posture Bricks are also useful in clinical therapy settings. Patients can use the comfortable foam blocks for positioning, posture and therapeutic exercise.
- Made from closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam for supreme comfort and durability.
- Available in three sizes to accommodate a variety of user heights and exercises.
- Easily cleaned with damp cloth and mild soap.
- 3 Sizes available: Small ( 12" x 6" x 3"), Medium (18" x 10" x 2"), and Large (18" x 10" x 3")