Designed to perform in demanding sports medicine, physical therapy and high-use Pilates and yoga sessions, the roller with the highest density is the OPTP AXIS™ Foam Roller. Relieve tight or injured muscles, perform self-myofascial release on trigger points and knots, self-massage soft tissue and roll away soreness. Professionals use high-density AXIS Black Rollers to roll out tough muscle adhesions in the heavier lower extremities including the iliotibial band (IT band), piriformis, hamstrings or quads.
Available in full 6” round and half-round models in both 12” and 36” lengths, the heat-molded OPTP AXIS Black Foam Rollers will not break down or lose their shape after moderate-to-heavy use.
- Firm, highest-density foam roller
- Will not break down or lose their shape after moderate-to-heavy use
- Relieve tight or injured muscles
- Perform self-myofascial release on trigger points and knots
- Easily cleaned with soap and water or antibacterial wipes.