Advancements in technology have finally caught up to Dr. Kenzo Kase’s original vision for Kinesio tape, allowing Kinesio® Tex Gold FPTM to feature the patented FingerPrint technology that mimics human touch, stimulates the tissue and delivers tremendous hold.
Used with proper Kinesio Taping techniques, Kinesio Tex Gold FP can improve muscle function, reeducate the neuromuscular system, reduce muscle fatigue, lessen delayed-onset muscle soreness and relieve pain. It improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage for better healing by gently lifting the skin. This increase to interstitial space and lymphatic drainage also reduces the pressure on the body’s nociceptors, or sensory receptors, alleviating pain.
Improved features of Kinesio Tex Gold FP:
- Nano-touch micro-stimulation to epidermis and layers beneath
- Mimics gentle human touch yet provides a more effective hold
- Higher-grade cotton with an innovative weave process for comfort and breathability
- Micro-grip, deep-set adhesive for a better hold with less adhesive surface area, increasing breathability and wear times
- 2" x 16.4' and water resistant (2 Inches x 16.4 Feet)