Bosu Mobility and Stability Fitness DVD
Share this Product
BOSU Mobility & Stability for the Active Aging DVD teaches exercises, sequences, drills and skills perfect for the gentle exerciser and active aging market that use the BOSU Balance Trainer in many unique ways. Moving through many of the body's functional positions for activities of daily life, Lawrence and Bernadette demonstrate how the BOSU can provide assistance, resistance, cushioning and stimulus to amplify the impact for this important and growing market of exercisers. Help your clients build functional strength, face their fear of falling with gait training, learn various ways to get up and down, move more efficiently through the entire kinetic chain and ultimately make all of their daily movements easier to do Approximate running time: 110 minutes.
- Dozens of mobility and stability exercises, drills and games for improved functionality, reaction, fall prevention, coordination and range of motion
- Progressions and regressions to make each exercise appropriate for a variety of ages and fitness levels
- A bonus "Balance Challenge Variables" tutorial to expand the options for every exercise
- Teaching and coaching cues to maximize the effectiveness of each exercise sequence
- Designed to be used with BOSU Balance Trainer, BOSU Soft Fitness Ball - 4 lbs