The BOSU Ballast Ball is a weighted stability ball that can be incorporated into many standard body weight exercises such as push-ups, crunches, planks or hip bridges or use it for deeper back, hip or ab stretches. It has 2.5 pounds of soft, moveable weight inside that helps to engage and target more muscles during all exercises and creates more intense and efficient workouts which leads to greater strength and endurance. Perfect for Pilates, yoga, core conditioning, general fitness, cross fit and more. It can also be used as a medicine ball for individual use or with a partner. Maximum user weight is 300 pounds. Measures 65cm when fully inflated.
- Helps to target and engage more abdominal, back, glute, hip and arm muscles during exercises and creates more intense and efficient workouts
- Constructed of high-quality, burst-resistant material that features a six-sided surface design for proper alignment and positioning to get the most out of each workout. Maximum user weight is 300 pounds.
- 2.5 pounds of unstable weight inside the ball makes it stay put and will not roll away during workouts unlike traditional stability balls
- The movable weight inside provides both visual and audible feedback during lifting, rotational and shaking exercises.
- Fill to only 80% on first inflation and allow ball to sit overnight or for several hours at this inflation level before fully inflating. Package includes BOSU Ballast Ball, pump, owner's manual and workout DVD. Proudly made in the USA.