Bodyblade® Pro with Wall Chart and Instructional video-Black
Share this Product
Bodyblade® is unlike any other piece of exercise equipment on the market today due to the scientific application of low level vibration and inertia. Bodyblade rapidly changes directions at a rhythm of 4.5 cycles per second, which translates to your body reacting 270 times per minute to resist the forces of the blade moving back and forth. What this means is that your body becomes the machine and the Bodyblade becomes your exercise partner. The harder you push and pull on the blade, the greater the oscillation or flex in the blade, which requires greater force output from you to neutralize the speed and movement of the blade. You have to start, stop and change directions of your own body while controlling your mass. This wonderful equalizer automatically adjusts to each one of us.
The same blade in the hands of two different people will produce a workout perfectly matched to the individual’s size, strength and muscle endurance. Bodyblade® pioneered vibration and inertia training in 1991. With its innovative design, it was created to address the deep dynamic stabilizers of the spine and to provide a stable platform for all other rehabilitation, sport performance training, fitness enhancement and personal training regimen, resulting in improved wellness, function and muscle definition.
- Smooth and comfortable resistive workout. Challenges every major muscle group.
- Lightweight and portable - travels anywhere. Weight 2.6 lbs. Length: 5 feet.
- Variable resistance; equivalent to 1 to 34 lbs of active resistance.
- 15 minutes a day for a complete strength workout. Additional resistance for power training yet ideal for geriatrics and rehab of all adults.
- Includes: Bodyblade Pro (60in. x 2in., 1 to 34 lbs resistance), Super 6/Power 10 DVD and Exercise Wall Chart