- Decorate your walls with these brand new laminated posters
- Easy to frame and makes a great gift too
- Ships quickly and safely in a sturdy protective tube
- Measures 20 x 26 inches (50.80 by 66.04 cms)
The Muscular System Chart
- This classic chart of The Muscular System was illustrated by Peter Bachin in 1947 and continues to be one of the most easily recognized images in medical illustration. Every illustration is vividly colored and finely detailed. All structures are clearly labeled. The large central illustrations show both anterior and posterior views of the male muscular system.
The Skeletal System
- Classic illustrations by Peter Bachin. Shows anterior, lateral and posterior views of the skeletal system. Also illustrates portion of long bone, auditory ossicles, ligaments of the right hand (dorsal and palmar views), ligaments of the right foot (dorsal and plantar view) and the right knee joint (anterior and posterior views).
Shoulder and Elbow Chart
- Illustrates general shoulder and elbow anatomy. Shows anterior, posterior, lateral, and superior view of the shoulder. Also shows the socket of shoulder joint anterior and dislocation of humerus. Illustrates impingement syndrome and acromioplasty. Shows sagittal view of the elbow, as well as supination, pronation and superior views of extension and flexion.
Human Spine Disorders Chart
- This Chart illustrates how one's posture changes due to different types of spinal disorders and also shows various causes of back pain. The central image shows a lateral view of a normal spinal column and its location in the human body. The 4 curvature regions of the spine are indicated. Also illustrates the following normal anatomy: detailed labeled cross-section of a typical cervical vertebra, typical cervical, thoracic and lumbar, vertebrae structural features of an intervertebral disc, function of the intervertebral discs.
- Discusses and illustrates the following diseases and disorders and how they can cause back pain:
- The effects of osteoporosis on bones
- Various fractures of the vertebrae and sacrum,
- Shows and explains hyperkyphosis, scolosis, and hyperlordosis
- Shows tumors on the spinal column, ilium, sacrum, and spinal cord
- Arthritis of the hip
- Herniated disc
Hip & Knee Chart
- Includes the following detailed labeled illustrations of the bones and ligaments of both the hip and knee:
- Lateral view of the hip joint opened
- Anterior view of hip joint
- Posterior view of the hip joint
- Line drawings illustrate movement of the hip: adduction, abduction, extension, and flexion
- Oblique view of the knee
- Anterior view of the knee (patella removed)
- Posterior view of the knee includes popliteus muscle
- Line drawing figures illustrate flexion and extension movement of the knee joint.
Foot & Ankle Chart
- The Foot and Ankle chart is one of our best selling charts, perfect for learning and explaining the major bony features of the foot and ankle.The large central figure shows normal foot and ankle anatomy including bones, muscles and tendons.
Smaller illustrations show the following details:
- Medial and lateral view of the bones of the foot and ankle
- Frontal view of the bones of the foot and ankle
- Plantar views of the foot
- Cross section of the ankle joint showing extension and flexion
Common injuries and problems are also illustrated and explained:
- Supination and pronation
- Fracture fixation.
Knee Injuries Chart
- Knee Injuries chart is an informative chart showing common injuries of the knee. The central images of normal knee anatomy are finely detailed and clearly labeled. Includes:
- Anterior view of a normal knee with the patella removed
- Oblique view of normal knee anatomy
- Posterior view of normal knee anatomy
- Detail of the meniscus
- Traumatic knee injuries - ligament tear, bone avulsion, ligament sprain, patellar dislocation
- Meniscus tears - types of meniscus tears and symptoms of damaged meniscus are explained
Understanding Carpal Tunnel Chart
- Understanding Carpal Tunnel Syndrome explains Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) with easy to understand text and beautiful labeled illustrations which include:
- The carpal tunnel and surrounding structures
- Cross section of a normal wrist
- Detailed cross section and description of a wrist with carpal tunnel syndrome
- Microscopic views and descriptions of some of the causes of CTS
- Risk factors
- Lifestyle changes
The Vertebral Column Chart
- Shows right lateral view of the vertebral column with markings to show location of atlas & axis, cervical, thoracic & lumbar vertebrae, and sacrum and coccyx. Provides various views of atlas & axis, second lumbar vertebra, fifth cervical vertebra, seventh and eleventh thoracic vertebrae, and sacrum and coccyx.
Hip & Knee Inflammations Chart
- Shows skeletal hip and knee anatomy, as well as additional detail of the hip joint capsule, acetabulum, bursae, and ligaments of the knee.
- Common hip and knee inflammations are described in a brief and informative paragraph. Each illustration shows the disease in context and provides a close-up of the inflamed area. Covers the following conditions: Bursitis of the hip and knee, Osteoarthritis of the hip and knee, Rheumatoid arthritis of the hip and knee, Gout, Pseudogout and Tendinopathy (tendonitis). 20" x 26"